Could You Save Time & Money with Dudley?
Key Services For Renewables
Abstracting Support for Title
Carbon Capture & Sequestration
Mineral Title & Curative
Negotiations for Leasing & ROW
ROW for Energy Transmission
EV Charging Stations
Back Office Administration
Predictable Costs + Consistent Deliverables
Reasons You Aren’t Already Using a Land Broker
What Our Renewables Clients Are Saying
“With Dudley’s help, we reached out to thousands of landowners in a fraction of the time it would have taken our in-house team. We started signing leases months earlier than we expected.”
“The Dudley landmen were able to build relationships with rural landowners when our in-house team stalled out. They closed the deals that we needed to be able to move forward with the project.”
“I’m not sure why working with landmen is such a taboo in our industry. Dudley just knows how to get results and they make us so much more effective.”
Have you completed renewables projects before?
Yes, many. Our portfolio of work includes carbon sequestration, reforestation, EV charging stations, site feasibility, solar utility, title & curative acquisition, lead origination, GIS, renewable pipeline, back office administration, and much more.
What regions are you in?
Over our history, we’ve worked in every major region of the U.S. and have cultivated a broad network of qualified, experienced land agents. We’re especially well suited to staffing hard to staff projects anywhere in the nation.
How do you keep my project organized?
We use a project management software to provide daily updates about our progress and share documents relevant to our work. You can log in anytime and communicate with your Dudley Project Manager directly through the portal.
How do I know if a land broker is qualified to work with my renewable work?
Your broker should:
- Have experience with a variety of renewable projects in multiple regions
- Have processes and systems to keep you updated about your project and to share clean, organized deliverables
- Have a range of services and skills so they can adapt to the changing needs of your project
- Have experience in leasing, negotiating, and title so they can efficiently work through every phase of your project
- Understand landowner needs and issues in the region, value education, and be able to clearly articulate your goals and value proposition to landowners
Dudley Makes Your Project Easier
If you’d like to talk more about renewable projects we’ve done that are similar to yours, fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.