Is your back office holding your business back? Failing to establish a solid back office foundation is a common mistake that companies make. In this episode, Mike Gibson of Associated Resources joins us to discuss organizing data, common back office issues, and why it's critical to streamline your systems and processes before it's too late.
- 00:20 - The Hair Talk
- 01:13 - Intro to Mike Gibson
- 01:39 - Defining the Back Office
- 03:41 - Common Back Office Struggles
- 05:03 - Dealing with Unorganized Data
- 07:34 - Why Is It Important to Have Your Data Organized?
- 09:30 - How to Start Organizing Your Back Office
- 10:55 - What Makes a Good System?
- 12:15 - Challenges in Getting Your Personnel Organized
- 14:34 - The Advantages of Outsourcing Your Personnel
- 16:51 - Why You Should Streamline Your Back Office
- 21:13 - How ARI Can Help Your Business
- 22:49 - The Benefits of Working with ARI
- 24:57 - Who Are the Right Fit Companies for ARI?
- 31:29 - How You Can Reach Mike and the ARI
Snippets About Streamlining the Back Office
- "Back office is the trenches. It's the heart pumping blood through the company." - Brandon Ward
- "They need to have a system in place or a system that somebody can use. They got to have the personnel, and they have to have good data." - Mike Gibson
- "When we're talking about systems, it's like a box of chocolates, as Forest Gump would say. You just never know what you're gonna get." - Brandon Ward
- "No system is built the same, and no system is perfect. But, what you're looking for is a system that matches up with the way you want to do business and your asset or your data" - Brandon Ward
- "It [back office] needs to be efficient so that the productivity can be high. When you have that, you can be efficient with less if you're streamlined. Those things will save you time and money, and you won't have to lean on so much manpower." - Mike Gibson
- "It's like a cat chasing its tail, right? I mean, if you don't get your processes written down, and then also have somebody overseeing that those processes are being followed, you're always gonna be spinning around in a circle." - Brandon Ward
- "We [ARI] help maintain their asset so that they can grow their asset." - Mike Gibs
More from Associated Resources
More from Our Hosts & Guests
- Connect With Mike On LinkedIn
- Connect With Brandon On LinkedIn
- Connect With Khalil On LinkedIn